HMIE Report on Strathpeffer Primary & Nursery
Congratulations to Strathpeffer Primary School and Nursery Class on a good HMIE report
In the August 2011 HMIE report on Strathpeffer Primary and Nursery the Inspectors said:
• Children who are motivated, enthusiastic learners within an inclusive, positive ethos.
• Breadth of opportunities for personal achievement across the school.
• Teamwork at all levels to meet the needs of children who require extra help with their learning.
• Commitment and enthusiasm of all staff and the positive start made to developing a ‛community’ of teachers.
The following areas for improvement have been agreed with the school and education authority.
• Further develop Curriculum for Excellence to ensure depth, challenge and coherence in children’s learning experiences across the school.
• Improve approaches to meeting learning needs to ensure appropriate levels of challenge for all children across the school.
• Build on the approaches of self evaluation to ensure greater consistency in, and improvement to, children’s learning experiences.
See also this page: http://strathpeffervillage.org.uk/
Contact: Mrs Caolyn Ritchie, Headteacher
Telephone/Mobile: 019974 21824
Related website: http://www.hmie.gov.uk/ViewEstablishment.aspx?id=6770&type=2
30 Aug 2011 16:33